Omakilpi Oy is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and enhancing the rights of individuals in the management of their personal data.
The information we collect can be broken down into information provided by the user, information observed through the use of online services and information derived through analytics.
We use the information to:
- To provide reliable support
- To provide reliable support to support our customers
- To provide a good service to our customers
- Provide good customer service and e-commerce
Data controller and contact details
The controller of the personal data processed is:
Omakilpi Oy (Business ID: 3331406-5)
Pikisaarenkatu 48 as 14
Please contact us for more information on data protection and processing of personal data by e-mail:
What information can be collected about me?
The customer register contains customer contact information, such as name, address, email, phone number, and information about the products ordered.
What is data used for?
- Maintaining customer loyalty
- Delivery, processing and archiving of orders
- Developing the operation and services of your own plate
- Developing customer service and experience
- For analytical and statistical purposes
The data is processed based on the customer relationship between the customer and Omakilpi, a contract, the use of the website, the customer's separate explicit consent or legal obligations.
How is my data stored and protected?
All personal data is protected against unauthorised access, destruction, disclosure, processing or other unlawful actions.
Who process my data?
Only the controller has access to customer data. Personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and otherwise in an appropriate manner.
How long my data being kept?
We will only keep your personal data for the necessary period of time, unless you want it deleted. In addition, some information may be retained longer than necessary to comply with and demonstrate compliance with legal obligations, such as record keeping and consumer responsibilities.
What right do I have?
- Access to personal data about you, including the right to obtain a copy of the personal data concerning you
- Request the amendment or deletion of personal data concerning you
- Under certain conditions, request restriction of processing or object to the processing of personal data.
You can make a request to exercise your rights by contacting email@example.com.
If you find that the processing is incomplete or unlawful, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/index/yhteystiedot.html
Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
We may disclose some necessary information to third parties in order to guarantee the delivery of products.
All our service providers comply with data protection legislation. We regularly use the following service providers to maintain our ordering system and customer register; Paytrail Corporation and Shopify.